A serviced apartment is a completely furnished apartment available for both short-term and long-term stays.
There are no additional charges for water, electricity, security, maintenance, wifi or local taxes (city tax).
Renting an apartment at Residenza Porta Volta is the ideal solution for a business stay, for a romantic and secret gateway or for a short period while your house is being refurnished. Each apartment offers you the privacy of your home away from home, the elegance of a space with unique design pieces and the vibes of living in the new Isola- Porta Garibaldi neighborhood where you can fully enjoy the Milanese lifestyle.
Each apartment is studied to live, work, relax, study and even cook if you feel like.
The apartments are furnished with design pieces chosen to combine comfort and beauty: kitchen equipped with induction hob, Nespresso® coffee machine, oven, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, kettle, bathroom with washing machine and hairdryer, bedroom with storage bed.
All apartments have wifi connection, 32-inch LED TV, floor heating and cooling system adjustable on a website and a reception service for all the information you need.
All serviced apartments come with:
- Utility costs (i.e. electricity, heating and water charges, maintenance…)
- Wifi connection
- Free access to the Wellness area for you and your Guests
- Free access to the garden in the palace courtyard (open all year round)
- Cleaning service every two weeks
- Kitchen set: pots / pans battery, Nespresso® coffee machine, kettle, plates, glasses, cups, coffee cups, cutlery, place mats, utensils, grater, juicer, bottle opener, peeler, can opener, nutcracker, funnel, scissors, colander, 4 kitchen knives, cutting board, bowl, sugar bowl, dish cloth
- Cleaning set: floor cleaning bucket, mop, broom, shovel, iron and ironing board and drying rack
- Bath set: linen set with 1 set of towels per person (1 guest, 1 face, 1 shower) and mat as well as a hairdryer
- Bedroom linen: duvet, duvet cover, fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases, 2 pillows
- Monthly change for linen and towels upon request
Each bedroom set includes:
- Fitted sheet
- Duvet cover
- 2 pillowcases
- 2 pillows
Each bath towel set includes:
- 1 guest towel per person
- 1 face towel per person
- 1 shower towel per person
- 1 mat
For stay of one month or longer: we provide fresh and clean bath towels and bed linen once a month upon request.
For stay of less than one month: we will provide you with fresh and clean towels and bed linen at check in time.
Need to change your towels and linen more often? Please ask to the reception.
- Floor cleaning bucket and mop
- Broom and dust pan
- Iron and ironing board
- Drying rack
The maid from the housekeeping service will clean the apartment twice a month so that you can take care of what is really important in your life.
Each rental apartment comes with:
- Iron Board
- Drying rack
- Fresh towels and linen upon request
- Extra cleaning service (2 cleaning services per month are included in your monthly fee)
- Shopping service (we can receive your shopping and let you find it in your apartment)
- Laundry service
- Photocopy service (which also includes prints, scans and fax)
- Meeting room rental
- Transfer to and from airports and train station
Each apartment has free wifi.
Every area of Residenza Porta Volta building has wifi connection, Wellness area and Garden zone included.
The studio can accomodate up to 2 persons.
The 2 and 3 bedroom apartments can accomodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids.
Please ask the reception for more details.
Yes, we do ask for a deposit.
Your deposit may vary according to the lenght of the stay at Residenza Porta Volta.
The deposit goes from €300 to €1.200.
We have no indoor or outdoor parking space.
Parking Garibaldi Automotive is located just a few metres from our building.
Residenza Porta Volta guests are offered discounts on the daily fee.
We welcome pets and we’d love to be informed in advance to have everything ready for them.
Please note that we require for:
- A final cleaning fee of €120 instead of €80
- A security deposit increased
The Spa area opens from 7 am to 10 pm every day. The Fitness area is open 24/7.
The reception is open:
- Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 11 am – 8 pm
You can check-in after 2 pm, unless otherwise agreed with the reception.
Check-out is expected before 11 am.
If you plan or happen to be late, do not worry.
Just let us know and we will start the “self check-in procedure”: you will receive your personal codes to access to the main entrance door and get to your apartment.
We will be happy to welcome you personally the following day.
Do not hesitate to contact the reception for any special requests you may have.
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. +39 02 87188840.
Yes, please bring it with you.
All guests are required to show some valid identification (ID or passports) and the credit card you made the reservation with.
Residenza Porta Volta has an “on call number” for emergencies that cannot wait until the office is open on the following day. We will give you “on call number” upon check in.
We require a minimum stay of 2 nights.
At the time of contract’s signature you will be asked for the payment of the first monthly fee and upon arrival you have to pay the security deposit. Then, monthly, you will receive the invoice to be paid by bank transfer, credit card, check or cash at the reception.
All cancellations must be made in writing at email@example.com
The cancellation notice varies depending on the length of the reservation.
The full details can be found in the rental contract we will send you at the booking time.
Yes, we do.
Our pricing reflects the duration of the stay.
We provide different rental solutions for corporate clients.
Please do not hesitate to write at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach our apartments:
- by taxi:
Via Carlo Farini, 5 a Milano in Isola – Porta Garibaldi.
Driving time is subject to traffic conditions
- by underground lines:
Green line (underground line 2) stop at Porta Garibaldi.
We are just 500 metres from the underground stop.
Find your way.
Purple line (underground line 5) stop at Monumentale.
We are 350 metres from the underground stop.
Find your way.
We are just a stone’s throw from
- Porta Garibaldi underground station (green line 2) and Monumentale underground station (purple line 5) connecting with underground yellow line 3 and undergroung red line 1 stopping at Duomo.
- stop of tramway 2
- Bike Mi – Rent a bike service station